The Skin Wellness Center offers a variety of peels to help your skin look clearer, smoother and vibrant. After examination of your skin type, our aesthetician will recommend the correct peels will be necessary and how many to give achieve the results you want.
- encourage the growth of healthy young skin cells,
- restore natural moisture
- reduce the signs of aging.
- improve skin texture and tone
Chenical peels address the following skin imperfections on the face,neck, chest and hands:
- rough, dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- certain types of acne
- uneven pigmentation caused by sun exposure, age spots, freckles, and dark patches due to pregnancy
- coarse wrinkles, pre-cancerous growths
- fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- fine to medium wrinkles caused by sun damage, aging, and family history
- mild scarring
- skin that is dull in texture and color
- excessive / stubborn blackheads
More severe wrinkles, sags or bulges may require other kinds of surgical procedures, such as a facelift, brow lift, eyelid lift, or soft tissue filler (collagen). Dr. Gray, Dr.Harrington or Dr. Ballentyne can help determine the most appropriate type of treatment for each person.
All peels are customized according to:
- your skin type
- what the peel is being used for (mild, mild to moderate or moderate to severe skin imprefections)
- frequency of peel (suggested for repeat every 2 weeks, repeated every 3-4 weeks or can be repeated every 4 to 6 weeks)
- downtime of peeling: no downtime, minimal downtime with mild to moderate peeling, or minimal downtime with moderate peeling lasting for 2 to 5 days)
Patient during the peeling stages of her 1st Skin Medica Rejuvenize Peel
Patient after the peeling process of her first peel has finished