Carmel is a highly skilled practitioner with a strong reputation for her expertise in dermal fillers and neurotoxins. Carmel’s patients benefit from not only her technical skill, but also her ability to listen, collaborate and give generous attention. She uses a team approach to treatment, frequently working together with Dr. Gray, Dr. Harrington and our medical aestheticians to help our patients achieve their desired result. Ms. Casey attends various academic meetings and seminars, where she learns about the latest and best advancements in aesthetic medicine.
Education, Certification, Career History
- Bachelor’s Degree, Nursing
- Registered Nurse for over 20 years with OR, PACU, endoscopy, pain management at various local hospitals including Wentworth Douglas, Portsmouth, Frisbee and Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center.
- Associates Degree, Emergency Medicine,
- Aesthetic Injectionist, 2014, Seacoast Rejuvenation Center
- Advanced training with dermal product manufacturers
- OR, PACU, endoscopy, pain management at various local hospitals including Wentworth Douglas, Portsmouth, Frisbee Memorial Hospitals and Atlantic Plastic Surgery Center.
Procedures and Treatments
Procedures and Treatments performed by Ms. Casey are:
- Dermal fillers for face and lips:
- Restylane, JUVEDERM™, Radiesse® lip enhancement, nasolabial lines and lost volume
- Voluma for lost volume in cheeks
- New! Volbella and Bellafil for fine lines and acne scars
- New! Vollure also for nasolabial folds
- Wrinkle smoothers: BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport
- IPL Photorejuvenation for age and sun spots
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening
- Kybella for reduction of double chin
- Fraxel Laser for sun damage accumulation
- Sclerotherapy and Leg Vein Treatment
- Tattoo removal
- Erbium laser